Thursday, November 5, 2015

So...

So...
The paperwork has made it to My Realtor, been signed off on and is in the hands of Fedex, due to arrive by 1030 tomorrow. 
The selling agent said he will push for my 2 weeks closing, so that we may possibly have the house to stay in when we go to Indiana for Thanksgiving week.. I am very hopeful. 

Working out the logistics for getting things set up at the house...I have a refrigerator and Stove picked out and we're working on the logistics of getting them to the house. 

we aren't putting beds at the house for now...possibly not at all...I have futon rolls in my cart on Amazon...and we will sleep on these for the first few times we are there, and see how they work for us. If they are a fit for us, then I will try to get living furniture for the house, and we can keep the rolls with blankets and pillows in a closet until bedtime...it also allows us to sleep anywhere in the room based on temperatures...etc. I am hopeful it will be a good fit. 

furniture...it's a 116 yr old house...so I am thinking furniture that suits it. I would like to take time putting the house together and spend modest amouts of money. I would like to hit yard sales and thrift stores and the Goodwill....and I don't want to really get modern anything...I have a feel I want to keep with this house....it will take time, but I believe it will be well worth it. 

I am off to bed, still very hopeful about things...looking forward to tomorrow. 

goodnight :)

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment